This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Peas are....preppy, pleasant, pleasing...

Who doesn't like peas....they are so delightful and easy to grow. Just look at our harvest today -
115 pea pods yielded 300g of shelled peas.
There are still heaps on the plants too so hopefully we will get another bag or two.
Does it help that peas are my favorite color? I think so!!!


 Plus I should mention it was rather fun standing at the kitchen table shelling them with my husband - nothing better than finding a hidden 'us time' amongst our day :)


1 comment:

Zoobeedoobee said...

Love fresh garden peas just cooked even raw. Not cooked till they are grey blue. Not allowed to eat them any more:(