This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Grassy playground for spring

Cast off the last bit of sleeve ribbing this morning and  I am impressed with what came about from THIS gorgeous pattern....it just sailed along perfectly. I made my own mods to the neckline and edgings....This was mainly because I wanted a tighter finish considering it was going to be worn on a toddler and he tends to pull at his clothes. All mod info can be found on my ravelry project page.
I'm such a fan of Elena's patterns - they are simple, clear and always work up brilliantly!!!

And just in time for Spring....look at that sunshine Mommy




No comments: