This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Viking on the loose...

I am really chuffed with how this one turned out considering I made him up as I went along with just some viking pictures to look at....He is a custom request and when the idea came thru I was thinking, "wow how am I going to even start" but then my fingers just seemed to connect with my brain and off they went!!!
It amazes me a lot of the time how I can visualize something and then my hands create it out of nothing....I am so thankful for this talent I have been given.

And a warm welcome to my new followers of late :)  Lovely to have you all on board my blog train!!!

Oh and on a side note I still haven't got back to that shawl LOL....

1 comment:

Noelle said...

He is just sooooo cool! I will have to think up something you can create for E's birthday!