This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, November 8, 2010

Bootiful rainy day....

But alas rain is only beautiful if you have the luxury of nothing to do but stay inside and watch from the comfort of your couch...otherwise it is a PITA especially if you have to haul kids around town, in and out of the car while your back invariably gets wet while they take ages to get into their seats....it's bootiful today cos I have that luxury hehe and I'm planning to sit on my couch and crochet :)
Hopefully I'll have some new pics to show you later on today!

4 comments:

- said...

Hope you find some crochet time for yourself today!

Unknown said...

Alas not today Clara...working on a swap project (which is actually quite fun as I'm making it up as I go along) and have plans to start some customs :)

glor said...

I love rainy days when I can watch from inside! Enjoy.

Unknown said...

They're lovely aren't they :)