This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Friday, February 4, 2011

New things

Been a very hot week this week....I can't wait for winter :)
This is little Betty - she is a special custom order, I love how she turned out!!


Here is a sneak peek of a new little boy with a crop of auburn hair - he is part of my store stocking soon


And this was my surprise this morning as I was showering, no I didn't 'make' him *giggle* - scared the life out of as I spied him out of the corner of my eye sitting on the edge of the bath hehe....He is cute though isn't he and my favorite color!!
So far this morning he is still sitting quite comfortably in our bathroom much to my kids delight - 'Look Mom he's boinging' LOL

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Beautiful work as always! You are such a talented young lady. Elizabeth and Little Betty are going to be bestest friends!

Love the frog too. They are such happy looking creatures!

LongStoryShortCrafts said...

The frog is fantastic! So life-like! LOL - well - he is rather cute! And so are the dolls - I'm working on doing rounds like for the head - I just need more practice!