This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, August 16, 2010

Minicuteture store opening

And so a new chapter in my online life begins.....IssySnookles
My brand new store opening at Minicuteture on Friday the 20th with all stock going 'live' at 8pm.

  Mini is a fabulous mall where a collection of very talented and creative women have gathered to showcase their quality and funky, handcrafted products!
 My new name is taken from my new sons nickname 'Snookle' and his name 'Israel', it came to me one night and seemed a better name for which I could sell all my bits and pieces under.
I am concentrating on most of my hand made items here and of course most items can be custom ordered as usual...My rosaries will still sell directly from my blog.

Items will be listed throughout the week as I go...some ready to preview at my store:

No comments: