This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Friday, January 22, 2010

Some news, more mobiles in stock and free postage tonight only

Been very busy this week but finally have a few days of repose - all 4 kids are staying at Nanny and poppy's for two nights *shock* My in laws truly are such help and the best!!
Most of today was spent cleaning, amazing what needs cleaning after kids leave, but I did pick up some new gorgeous glass beads on the way home for a new mobile!
School starts back next week - phew I've just been hanging in......

Dolphins and purple flowers are the next two mobiles up for sale and I also opened up two custom slots. Free postage on all purchases made tonight until 12pm midnight, woohoo bargain!!!! I might even extend it, you never know ;)

CLICK TO GO SEE

Love ya all

No comments: