This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've been busy................

Super busy in fact!
I'm in preparation for two things.........one is a massive cloth pad stocking at my website, its going to be a big event on the 1st August and the other is an all stores theme stocking at the cloth pad shop for the entire month of August! The theme we all decided on was seasons...you know winter, summer etc
I'm quite excited about it actually as I have to think really hard about what I'm going to make as my interpretations. I have the most gorgeous sparkle fabric for winter but apart from that I'm still waiting for inspiration to strike!

No comments: