This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chibobo Orphanage - Special auctions

An appeal is running for the Chibobo orphanage in Africa in which WAHM's and any one who wants to can donate money that goes directly to the place omitting all the silly middlemen in the middle and so.......................As part of my contribution I will be donating all of the proceeds from some cloth pad auctions that I will run at the Cloth Pad Shop and at Ozebaby. That's right all of the money will go straight to the appeal so if you would like to buy some pads and help some needy children at the same time please make a bid :)
The auctions will start tomorrow hopefully if I can get the pads made up tonight with no interruptions, lol and will run for 5 days only!
I will include a link to the information blog asap...............

No comments: