This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sweet Princess parasol skirt

 I am just in love with this piece
I tested this pattern 'parasol skirt' for the designer and I can't recommend it enough - it's well written, seamless and just has the most adorable frills :)
The yarn is another love - the color changes are amazing and just so girly, plus it is soft and squishy!


4 comments:

Miss Cinders said...

Ohhhh this is one of the "I frickin LOVE IT!!!" moments! Well done Kristie!

Just-in said...

It's truly beautiful!

Sarah ~ Crafts from the Cwtch said...

So cute!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanx so much everyone xx