This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Thursday, June 4, 2009

New pads I've bought......



And here are the recent additions to my pad stash....I've added these photos to my previous post too if you wanted to see my whole collection in a group :P see here http://platinumbabiesknitandcrochet.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-personal-pad-stash.html

The bottom two in the second pic are my new pocket pads...they come with inserts that you pop into the back of the pad. I have thin inserts which are great for liner use and I got two more thicker inserts custom done by Autumn (secretnerdbrigade) for use as a regular flow pad!

No comments: