This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pay it forward............


I was just reading a great blog and so I am paying it forward, go check it out sometime and here is one of the most tempting posts from the blog 'The nut house'........

"I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 people who comment on this post :) I have 365 days to do it in…What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!The catch is that you must participate as well, you must have a blog and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.
So, who wants a pressie from me?"

Warmly
Kristie

1 comment:

nadine said...

hi Kristie
did you want to be one of my PIF's? - your comment was removed, so i wasn't sure. I would love it if you did :)
let me know

cheers
Nadine :)