This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, June 23, 2008

Minky Theme!

Well my first theme listing went well.....my lovely minky creations are up for sale. I will have an end of theme sale too I think in preparation for the next theme. I probably, for my own sanity, should have my next theme thought of and half ready to go but I just can't decide on what to do. I have so many great fabrics I want to try out that it's hard to choose one type.......I'll need to put my thinking cap on and my butt into gear since it's coming up LOL
On to nappies, I've been creating some fitted nappies that will be up for sale soon, probably on ozebaby!
Latest pad pics below

No comments: