This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th!

A great day for me.....black is one of my favorite colors and 13 is my 'very lucky' favorite number! I'm serious, lol. I was planning on doing a bit of conjuring but I won't have time tonight as I've a few other things I need to do and plus lil man 1yr old wouldn't go to sleep before 8.30......hmm.
I've been shopping, couldn't resist what with all the sellers restocking their stores tonight! The cloth pad shop is just overflowing with gorgeous pads.
I got the nicest black pirate menstrual pad, I sat there looking at it for half hour before I finally gave in and snapped one up....and so my stash expands!
Talking of pads I need to get a move on with making up some more cloth pads for my stores. I have some gorgeous minky (just the softest material ever) coming and also some more PUL which I might use for backing, though I cant remember if its printed or not!
I also have bamboo velour on hand now so that will be used for tops and bottoms.
And so I leave this post with
Bright Blessings to all!

No comments: