This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Sunday, May 18, 2014

About what?

I'm not really sure actually!
It's warm..... for an autumn day.
I've seen pretty things........

I'd love this as a yarn colorway.......

sweet potato flower.....





I've been knitting.......


a gift for a wee unborn bubby....













I've taken out the sewing machine......once.

Miss 'almost 2' is mad about cats......a $2 shirt and some simple appliques = happy days.

 I've watched children and babies sleep.....
I've cooked and cleaned and washed......

A bird is building a nest right outside our bedroom window.

xxxxK

No comments: