This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Inspiration...............


Inspiration is easy to come by for me - I have crafty bits and pieces everywhere in my house but lately I haven't had the commitment behind it.......So many ideas for projects, half finished knits, just started knits, the desire to crochet a blanket before it gets too warm, I go to bed thinking and planning these ideas but just haven't had the 'starting (or continuing) commitment needed lately - it's left my crafty mind in disarray.
Where is the mojo needed to move my hands I wonder?
I have been working on custom orders - these are easy, they don't require anything except someone elses desire for an item and a deadline is always great motivation for me. At the moment my list is filled with crocheted items.....Star Wars amigurumi, dinosaurs.......

No comments: