This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, April 1, 2013

Rambles of my kind....

So what's happening in my patch????
Well first up is an exciting showcase on Facebook hosted by Molly retro designs - the theme is Upcycled vintage fabric. You really should head on over and check out the fabulous bunch of items available!!!! Click the image to visit...........


Here are my two entrys - I adore the doilys I used to make the green bag, what a find they were!!!!!

...........

Have been hooking again too - look how easy it is to turn an empty tin can into something cool :)
I made this one for a swap partner.


Also been making a bunch of bags for my shop - I am very close to keeping the purple one for myself, such adorable vintage fabric!!!!




And who can forget my 52 trees in 2013 pledge back HERE
Well my husband and I are well on our way - so far we've planted out 12 native Hoop pines that we have looked after since they were the tiniest things...now they are in rows down our bush driveway. And we also planted a lime tree in our vege garden.
Tally: 13 new trees planted - Jan/feb/mar
Grab the image and take your own pledge to help heal our earth and freshen our air :)

No comments: