This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Personal crafts!

Okay so I have a lot of things to show you so I'll be writing a few posts today......first is a bunch of things I've made for me or the family.

Okay so since rekindling my love for my sewing machine I've been quite busy (don't tell anyone that also includes buying fabric LOL).....
First is this cute bag (It's mine, I couldn't part with it), I found this gorgeous vintage fabric on ebay and there was just enough to have two panels........I made up my own bag pattern - just measured out a simple shape which works for the outer and the lining.






This is a gathered skirt I made my lil princess......They are just so simple to whip up and comfy too, I just adore ruffles and lace and pink!!!


And then I made my hubby a new beanie for winter - it's the same pattern as mine so we can match hehe.....

I'm modeling it here 


Now this is a crocheted blanket square for a friend expecting her third baby - I made this up as I went and embellished with a lil owl.......each of her crafty friends is contributing to the blanket so it's going to be super special <3 p="">





xxxK

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Oh my goodness, that bag fabric is ADORABLE!!! You've been busy!