This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Something I love showcase.,...

The lovely Amanda from 'Two beautiful girls' is holding a showcase on her facebook page with the theme/title 'Something I love........ Find all the beautiful goodies HERE
I was thrilled when she invited me to join in and this is my submission - A soft organic merino parasol skirt knit in the Mosaic Moon colorway 'Spring basket' that I teamed with a a soft organic cotton tee.
Of course I had to choose that skirt - I adore this pattern and I love how it looks on little girls, perfect for the showcase.

Do come and join us -  3 March 2013 @ 7.30pm
 




xxK

No comments: