This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, January 14, 2013

My handmade.....

A fresh new year and that means it's the 5th year I've been an online presence offering handmade bits and bobs created by me. I'm by no means a big seller and I'm not into big fan counts or followings, I create and offer just because I love to do it and hope to spread my handmade message ' buy handmade, buy love'.

I craft between 6 children, a husband, a vege garden, trying to live green and conscious, animals and all the other surprising things that pop up in life......I offer my items up for you to buy because I enjoy the thrill I get when something I've made finds a new home, and lets face it I can only keep so much of my craft pieces LOL



In 2013 I've set myself a goal of 13 random acts of kindness (RAOK)..........placing a handmade item into the hands of 13 people who need or deserve just a bit of universal karma. I don't even know who these 13 people are but I know that they will come to me as I involve myself in online communitys, friendships and life.
Maybe that is something you could do as well?
It doesn't have to be something handmade, you could mow a lawn as a RAOK, pay the toll fee for the car behind you, anything :)

Anyway I hope you'll take the time to check out some great handmade businesses this year and delight a few crafters!

Oh and if you've read this far maybe you'd like to check out my lil shop too......These Little Wagons...

xxK

P.S You didn't think you'd get away without seeing a knit hot off the needles did you LOL

A cute lil 'Scapulae' shrug for a friends daughter

No comments: