This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2. Then, create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
Thank you for the nomination, The empty cookie........Here are the answers to your questions...1) If you could go one place in the world and money or time wasn't an object where would you go?
The united Kingdom - I'd love to see where my Dad grew up and I would love to meet my bestest friend in the whole world in real life.
2) If you could go back in time and meet one famous person who would it be? Why?
Lucy Maud Montgomery (author of Anne of green Gables books) - I'd love to see how much like Anne she is!
3) What are your irrational fears? Spiders? Bugs? Anything
I used to be afraid of heights but I can overcome that if I try BUT I am afraid of walking up or down stairs that are open and where each step you can see the floor below
4) What is your favorite color?
Green - always been green
5) Coffee or Cocoa?
Coffee although I do like having a mocha
6) What is your favorite season and why?
Autumn/Fall......I love the excitment of the winds and falling leaves as well as the changing colors
7) Favorite Holiday?
Christmas - It becomes very special when you have children
8) Day or Night??
I like night for the calm and quiet but I wouldn't say I was a night person
9) Do you like flea markets or garage sales?
I love looking through secondhand shops, markets etc - there is something special about bringing home a piece that already has a history
10) What is the best item you've ever found in a place that was unusual and what was it?
I once found a 5 sided long piece of quartz in a bush area - it was smooth and has always been special to me
11) What kinds of crafts do you like to do?
I crochet, knit, sew, hand sew, embellish, paint, draw with pastels or pencil - I try anything that takes my fancy
A mixture of crafts and life......
My questions to all of you:
1- Do you have children? How many?
2- What is your fav thing to do for yourself?
3- What is your fav dessert?
4- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
5- Do you believe in angels?
6- What was your fav tv show as a child?
7- what was the title of the last book you read?
8- What is something you wish you had right now?
9- If I gave you $100 what would you do with it?
10- What is your eye color?
11- If you know where you are going how do you plan to get there?