This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, October 11, 2010

Waiting to go to their new home..

And the custom order is finished :)
They are so cute sitting there together and I bet they can't wait to meet their new human friends and get lots of cuddles. Both dolls have cute little hats too!

Custom order available email - angelbaby-0023@hotmail DOT com

4 comments:

glor said...

They are so cute ... individually and awesome as a group.

Unknown said...

thank you so much...they are a lot of fun to make!

Cat J B said...

Ooh, those ninjas are so cute, I have two little boys who would love them! Do you have any for sale somewhere?

Unknown said...

I make them up as custom orders thru my store IssySnookles...
I'd be happy to list a custom slot for two if you like just let me know email - angelbaby-0023@hotmail.com