This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finished wool soaker



I used a 'Jenny King' pattern for this one (worked sideways) but I did alter a few things....I crocheted the sides together instead of sewing them and instead of making and attaching separate bits for the leg holes I did 40 SC around and then did 5 rounds in the back loop SC making it a totally no-sew soaker!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the cute pattern to make this soaker? I would love to get my hands working on one :)

fruitful.eden@gmail.com

Unknown said...

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/wool-soakers