This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Friday, October 4, 2013

My first ever knitted blanket.....

Alot of firsts went into this blanket - My first ever knitted blanket and it was also my first knit since I had health issues (my right arm wasn't functioning well enough to knit) and it's a first 'bassinet sized' blanket for me too - a joy to knit it took me a week which is amazing because I always thought knitting a blanket would take so much longer!
I'd love to share the pattern with you but it's still in test knitting stage at the moment so as soon as it is released I'll pop up a link for you!!!!!
Now if only we find out that baby number 7 is a girl ......... 






1 comment:

deebriese said...

I just love this pattern! So pretty.