This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, July 16, 2012

More scarves....

Another crochet chevron scarf....love this mini mochi colorway! 


And a knitted 'poplar' scarf in a super gorgeous red!!!


Both are 'will work for yarn projects' .... 2013 spots are still open HERE if you would like a chevron scarf.

11 comments:

Wool Diaries said...

WOW I love the chevron scarf, the colourway is stunning.

Linda said...

Your scarves are stunning, I love the first one.
Linda

Ruth said...

Great scarves, can't decide which I love more, one red is my favourite colur but the shades on the chevron are super, well done on both.

Sarah (Crafts from the Cwtch) said...

Very nice!

goodpurlgonebad said...

Beautiful scarves :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I had a look at that WWFY group - very interesting! Such pretty scarves, I'm sure you're bound to have lots of success with them!

Nicole said...

I loved the red one when you posted it in the FO thread and now seeing the other one I adore that one too! Wonderful work on both :)

Mary said...

My that red...great!

Kim said...

I adore that autumn colored chevron scarf--really stunning colors.
*smiles*

Lucie said...

Gorgeous colours :)

GirlAnachronismE said...

That chevron scarf is gorgeous!