This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Monday, January 2, 2012

In our house.......

.....we're expecting another baby!!!!!
Took me a while to get to writing a blog post, Christmas and the holidays have just whipped away all my spare time!
Anyway it's all so exciting to find out I'm pregnant with number 6. He or She is due 10th July and we are sailing along now that the first trimester has passed and taken with it most of the morning sickness!
Just last week I finished it's first newborn knit, a cloth nappy cover, I'll be doing it up with a snappi nappi, I adore green and calling it my 'little tree' I embellished a tree on one side :)


Happy New Year everyone and may you all be blessed <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh so lovely honey, you know I love green...how perfect for your bubba.

Also wanted to let you know that you're one of my payit forward five. So I better get to plotting and planning for you.

Much love, my sweet friend.