This is my place to chronicle the simple pleasures of my life.....I knit, crochet and sew etc. I'm a proud Mommy, a wife and above all a soul of living light. Join me on a journey to inspiration amongst craft or life.....

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just some notes.............

I am thinking my next big stocking since it need to be in time for the nappy hunt will probably be around the 27th August as that gives me ample time to deal with all the listing and making sure my mini hunt and icon run smoothly!
I will be stocking, finally, sets of liners called 'my first period packs'.....in a lovely range of pretty prints aswell as a whole heap more of my new designed liners and of course some more of my normal range!
I really wanted to make up some more nappies too to add to 'platinum babies' but I'll have to see how I go!
X

No comments: